Wills, Trusts and Probate
If you have lost a relative or friend, dealing with the Estate Administration can be particularly challenging during what is already a very difficult and emotional time.
Jackson Lees solicitors are on hand to help you through this, offering advice and a friendly ear to ensure the deceased person’s wishes are carried out.
How Jackson Lees can help
We recognise that what you really need in matters surrounding Estate Administration is practical, hands on support that will alleviate the stress of the situation.
Here are just some of the ways our Wills, Trusts and Probate department can assist you:
- Notifying the relevant people and organisations of the individual’s death
- Obtaining the required Probate valuations for both assets and liabilities
- Completing the necessary forms and accounts for the Inland Revenue
- Agreeing with the Inland Revenue how much inheritance tax is payable (if applicable)
- Applying to the Probate Registry for the Grant of Probate, which establishes the authority of the person dealing with the estate and the validity of the Will (if there is no Will, Letters of Administration are required)
- Considering alternatives that would best accommodate a beneficiary’s need or reduce inheritance tax, e.g. varying the terms of the Will
- Collecting assets, paying bills and distributing the Estate to the beneficiaries
Contact Jackson Lees' Solicitors
Jackson Lees Solicitors has been helping people with the practicalities of Estate Administration across many generations. We can provide as much assistance as you need during this time.
Our experienced Wills, Trusts and Probate team pride themselves on being approachable and offering a sensitive service in a range of matters, from Estate Administration to dealing with Will disputes. Our goal is to ensure your loved one’s wishes are carried out with a minimum of fuss.
Call us free today on 0151 282 1700 to discuss your situation with us and find out how we can help.