Making arrangements for your children 

When a relationship ends and children are involved, it can be a difficult and emotional time. Our dedicated and specialist Children and Family Law team understand that the welfare of your child is your main concern.

When parents separate, decisions will need to be made such as where a child will live, Contact Arrangements and Parental Responsibility.

We advise and represent parents and other family members on a wide range of matters such as:-

  • Child Arrangements Orders (to determine where a child is to live, or who and when a child is to spend time or have contact with);
  • Grandparent’s Contact;
  • Parental Responsibility;
  • Relocation of a Child;
  • Prohibited Steps Orders;
  • Specific Issue Orders;
  • Change of Name;
  • Social Services Involvement with a Child;
  • Attendance at Pre-proceedings Meetings;
  • Applications for emergency protection orders;
  • Applications Care and Supervision Orders;
  • Applications for Placement Orders;
  • Adoption Matters;
  • Wardship Proceedings;

Our Children and Family Law team includes members of the Law Society’s Family Law and Children Law Accreditation Scheme and Resolution.

In some circumstances legal aid may be available. 

To speak to us in complete confidence you can call us for a free, no obligation chat on 0151 227 1429.