Data Protection and your business' GDPR obligations
Our commercial lawyers are able to provide help and guidance in relation to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
If you have any concerns surrounding your company’s compliance with data protection regulations, we encourage you to get in touch.
Practical advice on how to prevent data breaches
We will provide you with practical advice on how to prevent data breaches and how to consider this complex area of law in relation to your business.
Our lawyers can help you meet your GDPR obligations, including providing advice on the following:
• Advising on measures and changes required to ensure compliance with GDPR
- Preparing, reviewing and updating policies to comply with data protection legislation
• Review existing business terms and conditions/agreements with customers and suppliers.
• The preparation and review of company privacy notices
• Advising on how to protect data where work is outsourced including the preparation and negotiation of data-sharing agreements.
• Advising on ICO registration (notification) process.
To find out how we can support your needs, contact our Corporate & Commercial Law team on:
Or please complete our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as they can:
Get in touch with Jackson Lees
Our knowledge of Corporate and Commercial Law will ensure that sound advice on your business is never far away.
Jackson Lees can help you avoid potential legal issues that can arise with a new business, as well as help you deal with any problems or Disputes as they occur. If you would like to speak to us about your business, call us on 0151 282 1700 and find out how we can help you make your ideas a reality.
Ongoing Legal Advice
Putting in place the investment is just the beginning of the process and to make sure that your business benefits fully you need to take up-to-date advice on all types of issues that may impact your businesses success, such as engaging consultants and experts to add value to your business and putting in place adequate protection for the sale of goods or provision of services with Terms and Conditions.